Remedy list and recipe:
Disease plugin add the following diseases:
- FleshWound – Injuries caused by breaking blocks with bare fist, no effect but if not cured with bandage infection chance is increased – bandage cure
- YellowFever – Contracted in the insect infested jungle, high fever and sneezing ensues, contagious to others – use curing powder to cure
- WhoopingCough – Contracted in the dusty desert, wheezing and coughing contagious – use curing powder to cure
- Plague Contracted by damage from zombies, high fever sickness, Vomiting and sneezing contagious – use curing powder to cure
- Broken Leg Contracted by fall damage, slowness until leg repaired – bandage cure
- Pneumonia Contracted by extend stay in cold conditions, slowness exhaustion reduced lung capacity coughing – use curing powder to cure
- SwampFever Contracted by swimming in swamp biomes with fleshwound – use curing powder to cure
- OpenWound Contracted by being slashed with a sword – bleeding, weakness, damage – bandage cure
- Choking Contracted by eating food – causes blocked throat, – damage, reduced speech, not able to consume food – drink water to cure
- Rabies Contracted by wolf bite – causes fever foaming mouth, vomiting, confusion, violent outbursts, speed strength, heart failure – use curing powder to cure
The recipe of the curing powder and the bandage are available in game at the spawn.
live in a cold climate and keep getting pneumonia? well fear not we now have immunity
- Each time you contract a disease you build up an immunity to it
- Death reduces your immunity.. as its not good for your health
- Higher immunity reduces chance of catching a disease
- 100% immunity will result in being immune to a disease
Basically if your house is in the desert or in cold lands, your immunity will build to any disease that is prevalent in that area, till you are not affected anymore. Go out abroad though and you will still be affected by diseases you are not used to.
Thirst plugin add the thirst in minecraft.
Depending your biome and many other factors, your thirst bar will reduce.
To survive, you need to drink in water bottle, the plugin let you stack them by 10 (caution, if you don’t purify the water, you can get cholera).
- /chunk help – Displays this information in-game.
- /chunk claim – Claims the chunk you are currently standing on, assuming it is not already claimed.
- /chunk unclaim – Unclaims the chunk you are currently standing on, assuming you are the owner.
- /chunk auto – Automatically claim chunks when you enter.
- /chunk name [name] – Change the name that appears when someone enters your land.
- /chunk access [player] – Allows [player] to use your chunks as if they were their own. They still cannot unclaim your chunks, but they may place/break blocks and interact with the world. If no player is provided, it will list all players with access to your chunks.
- /chunk alert – Toggle alerts when someone enters your chunks.
- /chunk show [time] – Outlines the current chunk with particles for 5 seconds, or [time] in seconds if supplied
Depending on the Recipe, some Steps may not be needed, the following instruction describes the common procedure of brewing.
Recipe available for now:
- Potato soup
Step one consists of Fermenting the fresh Ingredients.
- Place Cauldron over a Fire or other heat source
- Fill it with water
- Add Ingredients with a rightclick
- Wait a few minutes while they ferment
- Fill in glass bottles
Use a clock on a cauldron, if you want to know the time the ingredients have been fermenting.
Some Recipes don’t need distilling.
- Put the bottle with ferment into the brewing stand
- Put glowstone dust as filter on top into the brewing stand (The filter will not be consumed)
A barrel is needed for aging.
Starting in 1.14 the Minecraft-Barrel can be used for aging of a few brews. Simply craft and place the barrel and put the brews inside.
You can also build bigger barrels. They can be built in two ways:
Use 8 wooden stairs to build a barrel shape.
Place a Sign on the lower right side and write « Barrel » in the upper Line:
Message « Barrel created » should appear.
Use 5 Fences, 16 Wooden stairs, and 18 wood planks to build a barrel shape. Attach a Spigot (Fence) and a Sign that has « Barrel » written on the first Line:
Message « Barrel created » should appear
You may remove the Sign from the Big Barrel after creating it.
Open the Barrel by clicking on it.
Put the Bottles into the Barrels for aging.
Depending on the Recipe, the Type of wood used for building the barrel may alter the quality of the aged Brew. The small minecraft barrel is always of wood type oak.
The Barrel should not be destroyed while aging, as it would leak the brews.
The Amount of Alcohol inside the Brew will be applied to the player when drinking. Depending on the quality of it, that may have different effects.
- The Player may not be able to walk normally anymore, he will weave, making it almost impossible to walk straight
- Effects like Blindness, Confusion, Poison etc. occur
- The Chat will be altered depending on drunkeness, many things players write may be incomprehensible, sometimes it seems senseless
- Is the Alcohol particularly strong, it may have poisonous effects
- After drinking a lot, there is a chance of vomiting
- When logging off, the player may have difficulties reaching his character, thus some loggins shortly after may be denied
- After Overdrinking the player may faint (Disconnecting)
After drinking it takes a while until the alcohol is completely gone. During that time the alcohol level is steadily decreasing. Also it can be decreased through consuming milk or bread.
- When logging off extremely drunk, it may happen that, if the player logs back in after a while, he may find himself at an completely unknown Place in the middle of nowhere having no idea how he got there.
- But if he loggs back in after some hours or next morning, he will find himself at /home, again without any memories.
- Also if the Alcohol was not of best quality, the player may face some bad type of hangover (slowness and hunger).